As HR Manager you provide a broad range of human resource generalist services to our managers and leadership team in meeting their business objectives, assisting with strategy, maximizing workforce capabilities, and advancing key organizational goals. This is a highly collaborative role, working closely with the cross-functional leadership team, leadership, and employees to advise, coach, train, and drive compliance and to advocate for the company's culture and employees.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Performance oversight, including the performance review process, PIPs, promotions, year-end comp planning and decisions, annual and semi-annual reviews, etc.
- Handling of employee complaints of policy violations and advising on appropriate discipline
- Oversight of furloughs, layoffs, RIFs, and involuntary/ voluntary terminations
- New hire orientation and onboarding
- Policy and process drafting
- Knowledge of laws governing human resources issues, including leaves, accommodations, Covid, etc. and partnering with leave management vendor to ensure compliance
- Communication, training and educating of employees, managers, and staff on human resources issues
- Vendor management responsibilities for vendors under position's purview
- Implementation of recognition and top talent programs
- The position is responsible for managing a third-party service/solution provider which will handle payroll transactions and other HR tasks assigned at the direction of this role
- The position also will take lead and execute on projects involving high level strategic planning for organization initiatives, human resources trends, and project management of Company initiatives