In your role as a WEB Ticketing Systems Product Manager (WEB TSPM) you will be responsible for providing front-line, top-notch service and support for our clients across North America. Equal parts relationship manager and tech support, your job will be to advise, assist, and advocate for our partners with special focus on the eCommerce side of the ticketing process. You are directly reporting to the Chief Operating Officer.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Develop expertise on the eCommerce (WEB) EVENTIM products / services
- Facilitate the sharing of best practices and constantly optimizing online sales channels
- Accurately track and report all client interactions to ensure consistent, high-quality service
- Assist full-service clients with event promotion and sales channel configuration
- Troubleshoot and resolve or escalate technical support issues
- Requires extreme attention to detail as well as excellent time management and communication skills
- Operating a high availability help desk for system users and operators, quickly and thoroughly respond to support and service requests from client venues
- Managing the WEB/APP CMS, and backoffice, creating ticketshops, enriching event, artist and venue pages in WEB/APP, optimizing SEO, localizing frontend messages and other public-facing texts, etc.
- Planning, documenting, testing and implementation of major processes within the ticketing system including event enrichment, event release, sales channel creation, localization, etc.
- Assisting in planning and implementing the ticket printing and fulfillment process
- Provide first and second level support for users of the ticketing system, tracking and reporting issues with quality assurance and product management and development
- Assisting the Operations Manager, Finance Manager, and the Product Manager and the Reporting Coordinator in generating detailed reporting from the ticketing system
- Monitoring of requirements in JIRA for individual products, sorting requirements into releases providing clear status reports of all user stories in development for all products in use within the company
- Assist the Operations Manager or Finance Manager in the event reconciliation, reporting, refunds and audit of the ticketing system
- From time to time you may be required to perform other duties within the scope of the ticketing project