You enjoy tackling new challenges and achieving your career goals. But aside from your personal success, wouldn’t it be great to think that every year, over 250 million people are having an amazing time, thanks to your expertise?
That’s what we can offer you.
EVENTIM USA is the American division of the European market leader in ticketing and live entertainment. Take advantage of the wide range of new opportunities and apply to join our growing team today!
IT Manager (m/f/x) EVENTIM USA LLC
New York City, New York, USA
In the role as IT Manager you will support the business's enterprise infrastructure as it relates to technology, including the computer, communications, network, and services, ensuring business continuity and growth. In this role, both maintenance of existing infrastructure and deployment of new infrastructure will be required. The IT Manager will work closely with Headquarter’s IT department to implement structures, roll out and provide services according to corporate strategy. You are directly reporting to the Operations Manager.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Support user hardware and software problem work orders escalated from tier 1 and 2 helpdesk staff
- Provide accurate and timely logging of problems and resolution using the internal helpdesk ticketing system (JIRA and Matrix42)
- Document, maintain, upgrade or replace hardware, software, peripherals in accordance with corporate standards and track IT financial assets
- Administer user account information including rights, security and system groups
- Design and implement conference room systems (together with our Central IT at HQ)
- Diagnose and remediate issues for telecommunications systems
- Provide training and rollout support for new technology initiatives
- Support and maintain physical access to office properties using mobile, card and biometric access systems
- Design and implement new technology initiatives for the corporate infrastructure, working closely with finance teams to appropriately budget for these projects
- Respond to major infrastructure problems after-hours as needed
- Communicate with external vendors for preventative maintenance, repairs, or other service orders
- Prepare and provide technical resources and support for corporate events, training sessions, and other trade shows
- Travel to remote office properties to provide infrastructure support and deploy new technology initiatives
- Build and manage an network-infrastructure (LAN/WAN/VPN)
- Bachelor or associate degree in information systems, technology, computer science
- 3+ years experience in Information Technology, MS Windows NT network administration, helpdesk, or other computer technical positions
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to visualize a problem and think abstractly to work through and solve it
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise with:
- Windows 10, macOS desktop operating systems
- Windows Server
- iOS, iPadOS, Android mobile operating systems
- Office 365 / Azure AD
- Helpdesk ticketing systems
- Windows Active Directory
- Atlassian JIRA & Confluence
- Access management systems (Envoy, card and biometric access systems)
- Enterprise systems and hardware (Dell PowerEdge, Synology RackStation)
- Patch management for corporate systems
- Distributed computing workloads
- Group policy management for Windows
- Familiarity with:
- Network troubleshooting skills
- Datacenter environments
- Disaster recovery planning and execution
- Industry certifications (MCSE, CompTIA A+, etc) a plus but not required
- Must be willing to carry a mobile phone at all times
- Excellent customer service skills from initial contact through problem resolution
The appointment will be made under EVENTIM’s standard terms and conditions. Prior to appointment the successful candidate is subject to a number of enquiries which could include a criminal record check and pre-employment screening for the purpose of immigration. In the event of the successful candidate having a criminal record this would be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Eventim USA is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Apply online now to join Europe’s leading provider of ticketing and live entertainment.
We look forward to hearing from you.