EVENTIM is seeking a talented and motivated Marketing Director, to join our new North American Service team in New York, NY. As the ideal candidate you will have the ability to manage many projects, proven success in a client-facing role and an understanding of digital marketing channels and strategies. We are searching for a marketing all-rounder with a strong B2B focus who is capable of building out the marketing capabilities of EVENTIM North America, scaling the service to meet demand as the business grows. The Marketing Manager's primary responsibility is to be the go-to person for all marketing efforts both internally and externally. In this role you will work closely with event organizers to promote each event, including online sales, email marketing, social media and more that are operated by our central B2C Marketing Services.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Set and lead the vision for our B2B as well as B2C Marketing strategy
- Grow our reach by building up partnerships as well as valuable customer database
- Work directly with leadership to build and implement data-driven acquisition and performance marketing campaigns that have a direct and verifiable influence on the company's development all year
- Create and implement fan engagement marketing strategies and activities that successfully build profitable, long-term fan relationships, provide expertise, vision, and leadership
- Work with the marketing departments of clients to establish integrated strategies that complement one another
- Utilize our central marketing services and data science expertise and assets to develop innovative and verifiable campaigns
- Develop data-based testing ideas to guarantee the most efficient approach for customer acquisition and engagement.
- Build up a robust collaboration with Product Management to improve local shop conversion overtime.
- Be accountable for growth metrics including but not limited to improving sell through of events and driving buy-sell participation in our ticketing marketplaces